资讯

Popular GTA mod OpenIV receives cease and desist from Take-Two UPDATE: Rockstar says it still supports single-player mods, is working on a solution.
The tool has been essential for modding the GTA games for years, but it's halting distribution due to a legal notice.
Popular GTA mod OpenIV has been shut down by Rockstar lawyers after 10 years News by Stephany Nunneley-Jackson Former News Editor Published on June 14, 2017 Follow Grand Theft Auto ...
Grand Theft Auto modding site OpenIV, which produces one of the most popular modding tools around, has announced it is shutting down following a cease and desist notification from publisher Take ...
GTA modding tool OpenIV resurfaces following Take-Two's cease and desist Popular mod software "will be continued soon", says developer.
E3 2017: Rockstar Addresses Take-Two's Decision to Shut Down GTA Modding Software OpenIV “Take-Two's actions were not specifically targeting single player mods.” ...
Never underestimate the power of angry gamers. Following a dispute over Grand Theft Auto modding tool OpenIV that resulted in the program being shut down earlier this ...
Just weeks after GTA 5 parent company Take-Two shut down OpenIV, the game's most popular modding tool has returned with a go-ahead from the powers that be. Citing Rockstar's newly established ...
The closing of GTA V modding tool "OpenIV" by publisher Take-Two Interactive has lead players to skew the game's reviews and sign a change.org petition.